||Home >> Contact Us >> Second Opinions
For those back and neck pain sufferers who have exhausted nonsurgical treatment options, spine surgery may be the next step in resolving a spine problem. Because spine surgery is a serious decision, it is a good idea to obtain a second opinion.
A second opinion from TriCities Spine can provide you the following benefits:
- Determine if you have considered all possible treatment options and if there are any other nonsurgical options can relieve symptoms without the need for surgery.
- If spine surgery is necessary, what type of spine surgery should be performed. You many not need a complex fusion procedure that was initially recommended.
- Are you a candidate for new artificial disc technology that would provide a better outcome.
- Do you qualify for minimally invasive spine surgery in day surgery, and be home later that same afternoon, for a faster recovery and return to activity.
- Could you benefit from a second opinion? And is it worth the time and expense to travel to a spine center?
Quick navigation links: Home | Sitemap | Patient Rights | About TriCities Spine in Bristol, Tennessee | Our Team Approach | Virtual Tour | Physician Bios: Dr. Jim C. Brasfield | Dr. Fred Terry | Locations | In the News | Success Stories | Choosing a Doctor | Clinical Outcomes | On-the-Job Injury | E-Cure | Spine Problems | Back Pain | Neck Pain | Degenerative Disc | Herniated Disc | Bone Spur | Stenosis | Scoliosis | Kyphosis | Spondylolysis | Spinal Tumor | Treatment | Home Therapy | Injection Therapy | Physical Therapy | PM&R | Nonsurgical Care | Surgical Options | Minimally Invasive Surgery | Artificial Disc | Educational Resources | Symptoms Chart | Anatomy Library | Medical Animations | Exercise Library | Proper Lifting | Pain Prevention | Pain Relief | Contact TriCities Spine in Bristol, TN | Appointments | Referrals | Second Opinions | Billing & Insurance
| Exercise Library
Stretching and exercising provide ample benefits to back and neck pain sufferers: pain relief, strengthening, increased flexibility, and more. Select the above image to view our Exercise Library.
Medical illustrations and descriptions may help you to understand what causes back or neck pain. Select the above image to view our Anatomy Library.
In addition to the illustrations featured in our Anatomy Library, you will find interactive, step-by-step video presentations that explain spine conditions and the available treatment procedures.
A Team Approach
Our nonsurgical emphasis in treating back and neck problems is often successful in helping people return to activity without surgery. Select the above image to learn more about Nonsurgical Care.
Details of Spine Problems
TriCities Spine provides all the specialists, diagnostic, and rehabilitation facility, all under one roof. Select the above image to learn more about our team approach to the treatment of back and neck pain.
Our Spine Problems resource describes the symptoms, causes, and treatment options for spine conditions affecting the back and neck. Select the above image to view our Spine Problems section.